- 400g of natural or Greek yoghurt
- 10 large strawberrys…it’s the season!
- 8 Maria type biscuits
- 3 tbsp. of Honey
- Topping to taste (ground almonds, grated chocolate, coconut…)
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and put them in a bowl.
- Cut the strawberries into thick slices.
- And let’s assemble it!…in a individual glass first place a layer of biscuit pieces, then a layer with 1/4 of the yoghurt and a spoonful of honey. Without mixing the previous layers, place a generous amount of strawberries, one more layer of yoghurt, and finish with another layer of strawberries. Finally decorate with whatever we like the most.
- Greek yoghurt (better if without sugar)
- El Brezal Eucalyptus Honey
- Lemon juice
- Chocolate shavings
Put half the raspberries, the lemon juice and the chopped mint in a bowl, mix everything together and leave it for 10 minutes to let the flavours mix.
In separate bowl pour in the yoghurt and 2-3 spoonfuls of honey and mix well. Pour the first mixture containing the raspberries and lemon juice into yoghurt and honey mixture and mix everything together.
Sprinkle the chocolate shavings into the ice-cream moulds, fill them up to a little more than half (leave an inch or two to fill with the base). Freeze them for an hour and a half.
Mash the other raspberries. After an hour and a half, take the moulds out of the freezer and fill them with the mashed raspberries and put them back in the freezer.