- 400g of natural or Greek yoghurt
- 10 large strawberrys…it’s the season!
- 8 Maria type biscuits
- 3 tbsp. of Honey
- Topping to taste (ground almonds, grated chocolate, coconut…)
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and put them in a bowl.
- Cut the strawberries into thick slices.
- And let’s assemble it!…in a individual glass first place a layer of biscuit pieces, then a layer with 1/4 of the yoghurt and a spoonful of honey. Without mixing the previous layers, place a generous amount of strawberries, one more layer of yoghurt, and finish with another layer of strawberries. Finally decorate with whatever we like the most.
- 200 ml. Honey
- 200 ml. water
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- 250 g. cottage cheese
- 4 teaspoons of icing sugar
- Strawberries to your taste
- Some peeled and split almonds
First, we soak the gelatine leaves in a bowl of water.
Mix the water and honey in a saucepan, bring to a boil, allow to boil for about three minutes, remove from the heat and add the drained gelatine leaves. Mix well.
Honey, cottage cheese and strawberry cannelloni
Now pour the liquid into a large tray, which we have previously spread some olive oil on using a paper towel. Place in the refrigerator for two hours or more, it must be well set.
Mix the cottage cheese with the tablespoons of icing sugar, the sliced almonds and strawberries.
Once the honey jelly has set properly, cut it into squares and place them on a flat surface. Fill them with cottage cheese, strawberries and almonds.
Serve the cannelloni with honey and strawberries and sprinkle them with honey threads.