- 1 bottle of red wine
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons anise seeds
- 2 oranges
- 2 tablespoons kitchen cloves
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 Vanilla pod
- Cut the orange into pieces, with the rind and mix all the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Sieve the hot drink Allow it to stand until it is at a warm temperature.
- Serve in glasses with a slice of orange and cinnamon powder.
- “El Brezal” orange blossom honey
- Cream cheese
- Sliced bread
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla extract
Mix the cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of “El Brezal” orange blossom honey and the cinnamon. Cool the mixture in the fridge for half an hour.
Take two slices of sliced bread, cut off the crusts and flatten them with a rolling pin.
In the centre of one of the slices put some of the mixture and cover it with the other slice to make a sandwich.
Seal the edges of the sandwich with a fork.
Beat the eggs and half a glass of milk in another bowl and dip the sealed sandwiches in the mixture and bake them at 200ºC for 20 minutes.
Decorate them with a little cinnamon and honey.