- 1 cup of strawberries cut in half/li>
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 3 coconut waters of 330 ml
- bunch of fresh mint
- 3 tbsp of honey
- Ice to taste
- A squirt of black rum
- Crush the mint for flavour and add all the ingredients except the ice.
- Then cover the mixture and cool for 2 hours in the refrigerator, so that the fruits absorb the flavour of the coconut.
- Add ice and ready to serve.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 l. of fresh milk
- 250 g. Orange or Lemon tree “El Brezal” honey
- 8 egg yolks
- 200 g. cream
- 2 sheets of gelatine.
- To decorate: mint leaves, honey and lemon zest
- Put ¾ of the fresh milk to boil (reserve ¼ for later) and add the honey until it dissolves. Put the gelatin leaves in to soak in cold water.
- Mix the egg yolks well in a bowl by adding 1/4 of the reserved fresh milk until it becomes a smooth cream. Pour in some of the hot milk flavoured with honey and continue mixing.
- Transfer the contents of the bowl to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the soaked gelatin leaves and allow it to cool. Add the whipped cream and beat until smooth.
- Pour the result into a mould and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove from the mould, assemble individually to your taste and decorate with honey, lemon zest, mint and wafers.