- 1 tub of cheese
- 5 large strawberries…it’s the season!
- Assortment of lettuces and shoots
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- Topping to taste (ground almonds, raisins, walnuts)
- Prepare the dish putting the shoots on the base, place the cheese in the centre and place the chopped strawberries around it.
- Mix the two tablespoons of honey well in a jar with the cider vinegar, the oil and the salt until it emulsifies.
- We add this to the dish, check the salt and cover to taste, source of omega 3.