- Baby leaf salad
- Goat’s cheese
- Bacon in strips
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp of El Brezal honey
- 2 tbsp. of Modena Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. water
Mix and enjoy!!
A perfect dinner with your friends !! With our range of “El Brezal” honeys you surely will get it right! How…
- Simple…choose your favourite cheeses and toast different types of breads (rye, raisins, cereals…)
- Prepare a tray with the cheeses, breads, nuts and your favourite honeys so that each one can make up their own “montadito” and ¡enjoy!
- 400g of natural or Greek yoghurt
- 10 large strawberrys…it’s the season!
- 8 Maria type biscuits
- 3 tbsp. of Honey
- Topping to taste (ground almonds, grated chocolate, coconut…)
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and put them in a bowl.
- Cut the strawberries into thick slices.
- And let’s assemble it!…in a individual glass first place a layer of biscuit pieces, then a layer with 1/4 of the yoghurt and a spoonful of honey. Without mixing the previous layers, place a generous amount of strawberries, one more layer of yoghurt, and finish with another layer of strawberries. Finally decorate with whatever we like the most.
- 200 ml. Honey
- 200 ml. water
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- 250 g. cottage cheese
- 4 teaspoons of icing sugar
- Strawberries to your taste
- Some peeled and split almonds
First, we soak the gelatine leaves in a bowl of water.
Mix the water and honey in a saucepan, bring to a boil, allow to boil for about three minutes, remove from the heat and add the drained gelatine leaves. Mix well.
Honey, cottage cheese and strawberry cannelloni
Now pour the liquid into a large tray, which we have previously spread some olive oil on using a paper towel. Place in the refrigerator for two hours or more, it must be well set.
Mix the cottage cheese with the tablespoons of icing sugar, the sliced almonds and strawberries.
Once the honey jelly has set properly, cut it into squares and place them on a flat surface. Fill them with cottage cheese, strawberries and almonds.
Serve the cannelloni with honey and strawberries and sprinkle them with honey threads.
- Sliced multi-grain bread
- Natural sobrasada
- Quail eggs
- Sea salt
- Aromatic herbs
- The quail eggs are cooked with a little olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- Take on eof the slices of bread, spread it with sobrasada, sprinkle it with honey and finish the dish by placing a quail egg on top.
- Add a little sea salt and aromatic herbs to taste.
- 2 eggs
- 1 glass of milk
- ½ cup of sugar
- Oil for frying
In a bowl (is possible a tall and narrow one) mix eggs, milk, sugar and flour and stir well until a liquid with a dense texture is obtained.
In a saucepan heat the oil and leave a soup spoon in the oil to take temperature.
Once the oil is hot and the spoon are at temperature, impregnate the wide part of the spoon with the mixture and put in back into the boiling oil, the mixture will peel off and brown with the hot oil.
Remove the ‘orejas’ into a plate with paper to absorb the excess oil..
We serve the ‘orejas de fraile’ on a plate with a little honey.
- 1 egg
- ½ glass of milk
- ½ cup of flour
- 3 tablespoon of sugar
- ½ sachet of yeast
- Mint leaves
Mix the flour with the baking power in a bowl and season to taste.
In the blender glass add the egg, sugar, the previous flour mixture and beat everything well. Add a little melted butter and beat again.
Once everything is well beaten, add the raisins, mix everything well and let it rest in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Spread the base of a pan with a little butter and heat it. Add the misture and when we see that it begins to set, turn it over so that the blini browns on both sides.
Serve the blinis with a little honey and decorate with mint leaves.
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 lemon
- Squeeze the oranges and lemon into a saucepan.
- Heat the juice over medium-low heat with the cinnamon stick and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Stir from time to time until the juice bubbles.
- Serve the juice very hot in a heat-resistant glass.
- Toasted peeled peanuts
- Put 1/3 of glass with water, 2 tablespoons of sugar in a saucepan and stir over high heat until it comes to boil.
- Add two tablespoons of honey and stir again until it is thick (like melted caramel)
- Add the peanuts to the saucepan and stir until they are well coated.
- Take out the peanuts onto a dish to cool them down.
- Coat the peanuts with a little sugar and they will be ready to be eaten!
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 tablespoon of powdered ginger
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 cups of sifted flour
- ½ tablespoon of ground cloves
- ½ cup of butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 4 tablespoon of Honey
- 1 pinch of salt
- Mix the flour, yeast, ginger, cinnamon, salt and clove in a bowl.
- Add the butter together with the brown sugar to another bowl and mix it. Add the egg and honey and mix it again.
- Gradually add the mixture from the first bowl to the second, kneading it in gradually until there is a sticky soft dough.
- Allow the dough to rest in a plastic bag in a cool place (out of the refrigerator 2 hours, inside the refrigerator 1 hour)
- Preheat oven to 170º-180ºC
- Roll the dough to 1-2 millimetres thick and cut out shapes.
- Bake between 7-8 minutes.
- And our biscuits will be ready. We can sprinkle icing sugar and cinnamon on top.