- 1 tablespoonful of curry
- Herbs (dill, thyme, etc.)
- Fresh ginger
- Heat a little oil in a saucepan, add the spoonful of curry powder and stir a little.
- Add the clean chopped leek, peppers, carrot. And stir everything well until it is browned.
- Add the water to the saucepan and add a little dill and/or thyme, rosemary etc. And some peppercorns and season to taste.
- Cut the pumpkin into squares and add it to the previously prepared broth together with some pieces of ginger.
- When the pumpkin is well cooked, blend everything well with a hand blender.
- Remove the cream from the heat, add a few tablespoons of honey and stir again.
- Milk can be added to tone down the flavour.
Chicken with honey and lettuce
- El Brezal Thyme honey
- Soy sauce
- Rice vinegar
- Sesame oil
- Olive oil
- ½ grated onion
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- Chopped chicken breast
- 1 grated carrot
- ½ thinly sliced red cabbage
- Bean sprouts
- Honey-toasted peanuts
- Iceberg-type lettuce leaves
Mix 2 spoonfuls of soy sauce, 3 spoonfuls of honey, 1 spoonful of rice vinegar and ½ spoonful of sesame oil in a bowl Once well blended, leave to stand
Place a large frying pan with olive oil on a medium-high heat Fry the onion and garlic until golden
Add the chicken and carrot and mix well Once well mixed, add the previously prepared sauce and mix well again Leave to simmer for 3 minutes over a low heat
Add the bean sprouts, red cabbage and peanuts, mix well again and cover for 3 minutes
Fill the iceberg lettuce leaves with the mixture and serve