- Baby leaf salad
- Goat’s cheese
- Bacon in strips
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp of El Brezal honey
- 2 tbsp. of Modena Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. water
Mix and enjoy!!
- 1 tub of cheese
- 5 large strawberries…it’s the season!
- Assortment of lettuces and shoots
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- Topping to taste (ground almonds, raisins, walnuts)
- Prepare the dish putting the shoots on the base, place the cheese in the centre and place the chopped strawberries around it.
- Mix the two tablespoons of honey well in a jar with the cider vinegar, the oil and the salt until it emulsifies.
- We add this to the dish, check the salt and cover to taste, source of omega 3.
- 2 grilled turkey breasts
- ¾ cup of grapes, in halves (without seeds)
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoon of natural or Greek yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix honey, yoghurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the chopped turkey. Mix well until everything is properly combined.
- Add the choped nuts and carefuly add the grapes.
- Serve with whatever bread you like, in a sandwich, on its own or on leaves of different types of lettuce.
- Assortment of lettuces
- ½ onio
- 1 tomato
- 1 pomegranate
- ½ mango
- 1 carrot
- ½ apple
- 1 slice of pineapple
- ½ can of sweet corn
- 12 cooked peeled prawns
- 3 tbsp. of Honey
- 2 tbsp. of vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of Mustard
- 4 tbsp. of olive oil
Put the assortment of lettuce in a salad bowl, together with chopped onion, diced tomato, pomegranate seeds, chopped mango, grated carrot, sliced apple, chopped pineapple, ppeled walnuts, raisins, corn and cut prawns.
Mix the honey, vinegar, mustard, olive oil, salt and oregano in a separate bowl and stir well to form a sauce.
Dress the salad with the sauce and we have our delicious salad!