Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 l. of fresh milk
- 250 g. Orange or Lemon tree “El Brezal” honey
- 8 egg yolks
- 200 g. cream
- 2 sheets of gelatine.
- To decorate: mint leaves, honey and lemon zest
- Put ¾ of the fresh milk to boil (reserve ¼ for later) and add the honey until it dissolves. Put the gelatin leaves in to soak in cold water.
- Mix the egg yolks well in a bowl by adding 1/4 of the reserved fresh milk until it becomes a smooth cream. Pour in some of the hot milk flavoured with honey and continue mixing.
- Transfer the contents of the bowl to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the soaked gelatin leaves and allow it to cool. Add the whipped cream and beat until smooth.
- Pour the result into a mould and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove from the mould, assemble individually to your taste and decorate with honey, lemon zest, mint and wafers.
- Greek yoghurt (better if without sugar)
- El Brezal Eucalyptus Honey
- Lemon juice
- Chocolate shavings
Put half the raspberries, the lemon juice and the chopped mint in a bowl, mix everything together and leave it for 10 minutes to let the flavours mix.
In separate bowl pour in the yoghurt and 2-3 spoonfuls of honey and mix well. Pour the first mixture containing the raspberries and lemon juice into yoghurt and honey mixture and mix everything together.
Sprinkle the chocolate shavings into the ice-cream moulds, fill them up to a little more than half (leave an inch or two to fill with the base). Freeze them for an hour and a half.
Mash the other raspberries. After an hour and a half, take the moulds out of the freezer and fill them with the mashed raspberries and put them back in the freezer.