Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 kilogram of pumpkin
- 5 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of “El Brezal” honey
- 1 sachet of yeast
- Olive oil
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Peel and chop the pumpkin and put it in a pan
- Cover with water and allow to boil about 10-15 minutes
- Drain and reserve
- Blend with the eggs and add the honey
- Blend the mixture and then add the sachet of yeast with 6 tablespoons of flour
- Continue blending, until it becomes a dough that is neither too thick nor too liquid. If necessary add a little more flour to get the ideal texture
- Finally, heat olive oil and with a scoop or ladle add to the pan and start frying the pancakes
- To serve, dress with a mixture of honey and natural orange juice!!
- 1 tablespoonful of curry
- Herbs (dill, thyme, etc.)
- Fresh ginger
- Heat a little oil in a saucepan, add the spoonful of curry powder and stir a little.
- Add the clean chopped leek, peppers, carrot. And stir everything well until it is browned.
- Add the water to the saucepan and add a little dill and/or thyme, rosemary etc. And some peppercorns and season to taste.
- Cut the pumpkin into squares and add it to the previously prepared broth together with some pieces of ginger.
- When the pumpkin is well cooked, blend everything well with a hand blender.
- Remove the cream from the heat, add a few tablespoons of honey and stir again.
- Milk can be added to tone down the flavour.