- 1 kg cooked ham
- 1/2 glass of honey
- 1/4 glass of serry vinegar
- 1 small cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 small box of cherry tomatoes
- 1 tin of Parisian patatoes
- Sea salt, pepper and aromatic herbs
Mix honey, vinegar, sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan and put on a low heat for a few minutes and stir.
Put the piece of ham tied with cooking string into a baking dish ans sprinkle with the sauce.
Add the tomatoes and Parisian potatoes to the dish and cover with aluminium foil.
Preheat the oven to 180º and bake the ham for about an hour. Baste the meat with its own sauce, every now and them.
Adjust the seasoning and add herbs to taste.
- Pizza dough
- 1 Onion
- Goat’s cheese roll
- Spreadable cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- Olive oil
- Rosemary Honey
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Bacon cubes
- Preheat oven to 250º
- Roll out the pizza dough on the baking tray.
- Mix the spreadable cheese, egg yolk, oil, nutmeg, salt and pepper and spread it on the pizza dough.
- Cut the onion into julienne and the goat’s cheese into slices, and distribute the two ingredients on the pizza.
- Do the same with the bacon cubes Sprinkle with some rosemary honey and put the pizza in the oven.