Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 kilogram of pumpkin
- 5 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of “El Brezal” honey
- 1 sachet of yeast
- Olive oil
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Peel and chop the pumpkin and put it in a pan
- Cover with water and allow to boil about 10-15 minutes
- Drain and reserve
- Blend with the eggs and add the honey
- Blend the mixture and then add the sachet of yeast with 6 tablespoons of flour
- Continue blending, until it becomes a dough that is neither too thick nor too liquid. If necessary add a little more flour to get the ideal texture
- Finally, heat olive oil and with a scoop or ladle add to the pan and start frying the pancakes
- To serve, dress with a mixture of honey and natural orange juice!!
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 l. of fresh milk
- 250 g. Orange or Lemon tree “El Brezal” honey
- 8 egg yolks
- 200 g. cream
- 2 sheets of gelatine.
- To decorate: mint leaves, honey and lemon zest
- Put ¾ of the fresh milk to boil (reserve ¼ for later) and add the honey until it dissolves. Put the gelatin leaves in to soak in cold water.
- Mix the egg yolks well in a bowl by adding 1/4 of the reserved fresh milk until it becomes a smooth cream. Pour in some of the hot milk flavoured with honey and continue mixing.
- Transfer the contents of the bowl to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the soaked gelatin leaves and allow it to cool. Add the whipped cream and beat until smooth.
- Pour the result into a mould and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove from the mould, assemble individually to your taste and decorate with honey, lemon zest, mint and wafers.
- 2 measures of gin* / coconut water
- 1/2 measure of honey
- 1/2 measure of lemon juice
- 1/2 measure of orange juice
- In a mixing glass add the gin, honey and juices.
- Shake well before adding the ice to dissolve the honey./li>
- Once you have a liquid consistency, add ice and stir again to cool the mixture for 30 seconds.
- Strain and serve in a very cold cocktail glass.
- You can make it ALCOHOL-FREE, with coconut water
*REMEMBER: alcohol cannot be consumed or sold to minors under 18 years of age.
- 2 glasses orange juice
- 6 tbsp. of honey
- 2 tbsp. of Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of Soy sauce
- 4 cod loins
- 2 tbsp. of sesame oil
- 1 up of chard leaves
- Ground pepper
Mix the orange juice, honey, balsamic vinegar and the soy sauce in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and set aisde.
Heat a frying pan with a little sesame oil an seal the previously seasoned cubes of cod. Approx 2 min on each side.
Preheat the oven to 180ºC and put in the cod until it is properly coocked.
Sauté the chard with a little salt and pepper and set aside.
On a plate serve the cod with a little of the previous sauce, accompanied by chard.
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 lemon
- Squeeze the oranges and lemon into a saucepan.
- Heat the juice over medium-low heat with the cinnamon stick and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Stir from time to time until the juice bubbles.
- Serve the juice very hot in a heat-resistant glass.
- Cucumber, mint and apple
Make sure to wash all the ingredients thoroughly. Dice the cucumber and the apple, and put them in a blender along with the pulp of an avocado, 2 tablespoons of honey and ½ a glass of water to make a smooth blend.
- Orange, mango and carrot
Put the juice of half an orange, one sliced orange, half a mango, two grated carrots and two tablespoons of El Brezal honey in a blender glass.
You can add some ice if you like.
- “EL Brezal” orange blossom honey
- Mineral water
Mix the orange juice, lime and a shredded cucumber in a jug.
Cut a cucumber and lime into slices and put them in the jug.
Add 2-3 tablespoons of “El Brezal” orange blossom honey, the mint leaves, ice and stir well.
Fill the jug with mineral water and enjoy a delicious, refreshing water.