- Octopus tentacles
- “El Brezal” Blossom Honey
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Ground pepper
- Boild the octopus tentacles in water until soft (1 kilo normally needs 25 minutes).
- Once cooked, take them out and make a lenghwise cut (to stop the suckers from closing on the barbecue).
- Put the tentacles on the barbecue and wait for them to brown.
- When they are a golden colour, remove them and make the beer and honey sauce.
Beer and honey sauce:
- Prepare the sauce by pouring the beer into a saucepan over medium heat, when it starts to boil turn down the heat and add the “El Brezal” Blossom Honey, Tahini, mustard and lemon juice with salt and ground pepper.
- Stir well until all ingredients are well mixed, let it simmer for 50 minutes and allow to stand with the heat off.