A perfect dinner with your friends !! With our range of “El Brezal” honeys you surely will get it right! How…
- Simple…choose your favourite cheeses and toast different types of breads (rye, raisins, cereals…)
- Prepare a tray with the cheeses, breads, nuts and your favourite honeys so that each one can make up their own “montadito” and ¡enjoy!
- 2 grilled turkey breasts
- ¾ cup of grapes, in halves (without seeds)
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoon of natural or Greek yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix honey, yoghurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the chopped turkey. Mix well until everything is properly combined.
- Add the choped nuts and carefuly add the grapes.
- Serve with whatever bread you like, in a sandwich, on its own or on leaves of different types of lettuce.
- 200 ml. Honey
- 200 ml. water
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- 250 g. cottage cheese
- 4 teaspoons of icing sugar
- Strawberries to your taste
- Some peeled and split almonds
First, we soak the gelatine leaves in a bowl of water.
Mix the water and honey in a saucepan, bring to a boil, allow to boil for about three minutes, remove from the heat and add the drained gelatine leaves. Mix well.
Honey, cottage cheese and strawberry cannelloni
Now pour the liquid into a large tray, which we have previously spread some olive oil on using a paper towel. Place in the refrigerator for two hours or more, it must be well set.
Mix the cottage cheese with the tablespoons of icing sugar, the sliced almonds and strawberries.
Once the honey jelly has set properly, cut it into squares and place them on a flat surface. Fill them with cottage cheese, strawberries and almonds.
Serve the cannelloni with honey and strawberries and sprinkle them with honey threads.
- Toasted peeled peanuts
- Put 1/3 of glass with water, 2 tablespoons of sugar in a saucepan and stir over high heat until it comes to boil.
- Add two tablespoons of honey and stir again until it is thick (like melted caramel)
- Add the peanuts to the saucepan and stir until they are well coated.
- Take out the peanuts onto a dish to cool them down.
- Coat the peanuts with a little sugar and they will be ready to be eaten!