- 1 cup of strawberries cut in half/li>
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 3 coconut waters of 330 ml
- bunch of fresh mint
- 3 tbsp of honey
- Ice to taste
- A squirt of black rum
- Crush the mint for flavour and add all the ingredients except the ice.
- Then cover the mixture and cool for 2 hours in the refrigerator, so that the fruits absorb the flavour of the coconut.
- Add ice and ready to serve.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 l. of fresh milk
- 250 g. Orange or Lemon tree “El Brezal” honey
- 8 egg yolks
- 200 g. cream
- 2 sheets of gelatine.
- To decorate: mint leaves, honey and lemon zest
- Put ¾ of the fresh milk to boil (reserve ¼ for later) and add the honey until it dissolves. Put the gelatin leaves in to soak in cold water.
- Mix the egg yolks well in a bowl by adding 1/4 of the reserved fresh milk until it becomes a smooth cream. Pour in some of the hot milk flavoured with honey and continue mixing.
- Transfer the contents of the bowl to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the soaked gelatin leaves and allow it to cool. Add the whipped cream and beat until smooth.
- Pour the result into a mould and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove from the mould, assemble individually to your taste and decorate with honey, lemon zest, mint and wafers.
- Cucumber, mint and apple
Make sure to wash all the ingredients thoroughly. Dice the cucumber and the apple, and put them in a blender along with the pulp of an avocado, 2 tablespoons of honey and ½ a glass of water to make a smooth blend.
- Orange, mango and carrot
Put the juice of half an orange, one sliced orange, half a mango, two grated carrots and two tablespoons of El Brezal honey in a blender glass.
You can add some ice if you like.
- Greek yoghurt (better if without sugar)
- El Brezal Eucalyptus Honey
- Lemon juice
- Chocolate shavings
Put half the raspberries, the lemon juice and the chopped mint in a bowl, mix everything together and leave it for 10 minutes to let the flavours mix.
In separate bowl pour in the yoghurt and 2-3 spoonfuls of honey and mix well. Pour the first mixture containing the raspberries and lemon juice into yoghurt and honey mixture and mix everything together.
Sprinkle the chocolate shavings into the ice-cream moulds, fill them up to a little more than half (leave an inch or two to fill with the base). Freeze them for an hour and a half.
Mash the other raspberries. After an hour and a half, take the moulds out of the freezer and fill them with the mashed raspberries and put them back in the freezer.
- “EL Brezal” orange blossom honey
- Mineral water
Mix the orange juice, lime and a shredded cucumber in a jug.
Cut a cucumber and lime into slices and put them in the jug.
Add 2-3 tablespoons of “El Brezal” orange blossom honey, the mint leaves, ice and stir well.
Fill the jug with mineral water and enjoy a delicious, refreshing water.