- 1 low-fat yoghurt
- 2 handfulsof red fruits to taste
- 2 large strawberries
- ½ cup of almond milk
- 1 large tablespoon “El Brezal” honey.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender glass and beat until completely blended!
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 l. of fresh milk
- 250 g. Orange or Lemon tree “El Brezal” honey
- 8 egg yolks
- 200 g. cream
- 2 sheets of gelatine.
- To decorate: mint leaves, honey and lemon zest
- Put ¾ of the fresh milk to boil (reserve ¼ for later) and add the honey until it dissolves. Put the gelatin leaves in to soak in cold water.
- Mix the egg yolks well in a bowl by adding 1/4 of the reserved fresh milk until it becomes a smooth cream. Pour in some of the hot milk flavoured with honey and continue mixing.
- Transfer the contents of the bowl to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the soaked gelatin leaves and allow it to cool. Add the whipped cream and beat until smooth.
- Pour the result into a mould and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove from the mould, assemble individually to your taste and decorate with honey, lemon zest, mint and wafers.
- 2 eggs
- 1 glass of milk
- ½ cup of sugar
- Oil for frying
In a bowl (is possible a tall and narrow one) mix eggs, milk, sugar and flour and stir well until a liquid with a dense texture is obtained.
In a saucepan heat the oil and leave a soup spoon in the oil to take temperature.
Once the oil is hot and the spoon are at temperature, impregnate the wide part of the spoon with the mixture and put in back into the boiling oil, the mixture will peel off and brown with the hot oil.
Remove the ‘orejas’ into a plate with paper to absorb the excess oil..
We serve the ‘orejas de fraile’ on a plate with a little honey.
- 1 egg
- ½ glass of milk
- ½ cup of flour
- 3 tablespoon of sugar
- ½ sachet of yeast
- Mint leaves
Mix the flour with the baking power in a bowl and season to taste.
In the blender glass add the egg, sugar, the previous flour mixture and beat everything well. Add a little melted butter and beat again.
Once everything is well beaten, add the raisins, mix everything well and let it rest in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Spread the base of a pan with a little butter and heat it. Add the misture and when we see that it begins to set, turn it over so that the blini browns on both sides.
Serve the blinis with a little honey and decorate with mint leaves.
- “El Brezal” orange blossom honey
- Cream cheese
- Sliced bread
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla extract
Mix the cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of “El Brezal” orange blossom honey and the cinnamon. Cool the mixture in the fridge for half an hour.
Take two slices of sliced bread, cut off the crusts and flatten them with a rolling pin.
In the centre of one of the slices put some of the mixture and cover it with the other slice to make a sandwich.
Seal the edges of the sandwich with a fork.
Beat the eggs and half a glass of milk in another bowl and dip the sealed sandwiches in the mixture and bake them at 200ºC for 20 minutes.
Decorate them with a little cinnamon and honey.
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, and so it should be complete and healthy. But that’s not always easy because time is short and you don’t know what to make. You can make some delicious breakfasts with day-to-day ingredients.
Toast and juice
Put some tomato and turkey breast on a slice of toast. Prepare some juice with fruit of the season and sweeten it with a drop of honey.
White coffee and oatmeal
Prepare a glass of white coffee, sweeten it with a little honey and add some oat flakes. If you’re still hungry, you can accompany it with some fruit.
Toast, honey and green tea
Drizzle some olive oil and a drop of two of honey on a piece of toast. Prepare the green tea to your taste.
Chia seeds with honey and cinnamon
Before going to bed, fill a tea cup with milk and add a heaped tablespoon of chia seeds, stir and cover with cling film. Leave it in the fridge for the night. Next morning, just add a tablespoon of honey and ground cinnamon.
Porridge with honey
- El Brezal Orange Blossom honey
- Oat flakes
- Almond cream
Choose 4 more or less yoghurt-sized jars with lids Fill half the jar with oat flakes, a quarter with milk and 1 spoonful of almond cream
Peel and mash 1 banana Divide the banana purée among the 4 jars and mix well
Close the jars and put in the fridge for at least 8 hours
Before eating, add one or two spoonfuls of honey and mix well again
It can be eaten hot or cold (30 seconds in the microwave)
If you like, you can add some diced almonds