- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Small jar
Melt the beeswax in a bain marie.
Add 3 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and stir over a very low heat for about 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat and add 2 tablespoons of honey and continue stirring until it is well mixed.
Store the mixture in a jar, allow it cool and rest in the tightly closed jar for about 12 hours in a cool, dry place.
- Toasted peeled peanuts
- Put 1/3 of glass with water, 2 tablespoons of sugar in a saucepan and stir over high heat until it comes to boil.
- Add two tablespoons of honey and stir again until it is thick (like melted caramel)
- Add the peanuts to the saucepan and stir until they are well coated.
- Take out the peanuts onto a dish to cool them down.
- Coat the peanuts with a little sugar and they will be ready to be eaten!
- Single cream
- Grated cheese
- 2 spoonfuls of dried rosemary
Place the “spaghetti” in a pan with boiling water with a little salt and oil
Meanwhile, in another saucepan, heat the single cream over a medium heat and when it has almost reached boiling point, turn off the heat (small bubbles begin to appear)
Flake a little rosemary and add it to the cream, mix and leave to stand for around 10 minutes
After 10 minutes, add a pinch of salt and honey to taste
Stir well and add the grated cheese
Drain the “spaghetti” and mix with the cream and other ingredients.
Serve and enjoy!