Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 kilogram of pumpkin
- 5 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of “El Brezal” honey
- 1 sachet of yeast
- Olive oil
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Peel and chop the pumpkin and put it in a pan
- Cover with water and allow to boil about 10-15 minutes
- Drain and reserve
- Blend with the eggs and add the honey
- Blend the mixture and then add the sachet of yeast with 6 tablespoons of flour
- Continue blending, until it becomes a dough that is neither too thick nor too liquid. If necessary add a little more flour to get the ideal texture
- Finally, heat olive oil and with a scoop or ladle add to the pan and start frying the pancakes
- To serve, dress with a mixture of honey and natural orange juice!!
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 lemon
- Squeeze the oranges and lemon into a saucepan.
- Heat the juice over medium-low heat with the cinnamon stick and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Stir from time to time until the juice bubbles.
- Serve the juice very hot in a heat-resistant glass.
- Greek yoghurt (better if without sugar)
- El Brezal Eucalyptus Honey
- Lemon juice
- Chocolate shavings
Put half the raspberries, the lemon juice and the chopped mint in a bowl, mix everything together and leave it for 10 minutes to let the flavours mix.
In separate bowl pour in the yoghurt and 2-3 spoonfuls of honey and mix well. Pour the first mixture containing the raspberries and lemon juice into yoghurt and honey mixture and mix everything together.
Sprinkle the chocolate shavings into the ice-cream moulds, fill them up to a little more than half (leave an inch or two to fill with the base). Freeze them for an hour and a half.
Mash the other raspberries. After an hour and a half, take the moulds out of the freezer and fill them with the mashed raspberries and put them back in the freezer.