Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 l. of fresh milk
- 250 g. Orange or Lemon tree “El Brezal” honey
- 8 egg yolks
- 200 g. cream
- 2 sheets of gelatine.
- To decorate: mint leaves, honey and lemon zest
- Put ¾ of the fresh milk to boil (reserve ¼ for later) and add the honey until it dissolves. Put the gelatin leaves in to soak in cold water.
- Mix the egg yolks well in a bowl by adding 1/4 of the reserved fresh milk until it becomes a smooth cream. Pour in some of the hot milk flavoured with honey and continue mixing.
- Transfer the contents of the bowl to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the soaked gelatin leaves and allow it to cool. Add the whipped cream and beat until smooth.
- Pour the result into a mould and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove from the mould, assemble individually to your taste and decorate with honey, lemon zest, mint and wafers.
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 125 g flour
- 250ml milk
- 5g sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 pinch of salt
- Poppy seeds
- 2 eggs
- 50 gr butter
- 1 teaspoon of butter to grease the pan
- El Brezal honey
- Ice-cream (your favourite flavour)
Mix the flour, milk, eggs, salt and vanilla in a bowl. Beat the ingredients together and pass the mixture through a sieve to remove any lumps. Add the poppy seeds and mix again.
Put a non-stick frying pan on medium heat and grease it with a teaspoonful of butter. Pour a little of mixture into the pan and when it starts to solidify, turn it over to brown the other side. Repeat the process until there’s no mixture left.
When all the crepes are made, take each one, add little honey and fold it over.
Serve with ice-cream and raspberries.