Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 kilogram of pumpkin
- 5 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of “El Brezal” honey
- 1 sachet of yeast
- Olive oil
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Peel and chop the pumpkin and put it in a pan
- Cover with water and allow to boil about 10-15 minutes
- Drain and reserve
- Blend with the eggs and add the honey
- Blend the mixture and then add the sachet of yeast with 6 tablespoons of flour
- Continue blending, until it becomes a dough that is neither too thick nor too liquid. If necessary add a little more flour to get the ideal texture
- Finally, heat olive oil and with a scoop or ladle add to the pan and start frying the pancakes
- To serve, dress with a mixture of honey and natural orange juice!!
Ingredients for four people:
- 1 bunch wild green asparagus
- 1 large onion
- ¼ kg courgettes
- 1 l. vegetable stock
- 50 g. goat’s cheese, pepper, nutmeg, herb salt and a spoon of Brezal honey
- Whole-grain bread, 1 garlic (optional)
- Sea salt
- Sweat the very finely chopped onion in a pan with sea salt over a low heat until it is transparent, then add the well cleaned wild asparagus and allow them cook for a few minutes.
- Add the chopped courgettes and stir to mix everything together, cover and allow to cook slowly. When we see that the vegetables have released all their juices cover with vegetable stock, add a spoonful of honey, pepper, nutmeg and goat’s cheese and allow cook for about fifteen minutes. After this time, purée with the mixer and strain.
- Serve in individual bowls with whole-grain bread and a splash of olive oil to which we can previously rub a garlic and add our favourite herbs.
- Baby leaf salad
- Goat’s cheese
- Bacon in strips
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp of El Brezal honey
- 2 tbsp. of Modena Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. water
Mix and enjoy!!
- 1 tub of cheese
- 5 large strawberries…it’s the season!
- Assortment of lettuces and shoots
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- Topping to taste (ground almonds, raisins, walnuts)
- Prepare the dish putting the shoots on the base, place the cheese in the centre and place the chopped strawberries around it.
- Mix the two tablespoons of honey well in a jar with the cider vinegar, the oil and the salt until it emulsifies.
- We add this to the dish, check the salt and cover to taste, source of omega 3.
- 400g of natural or Greek yoghurt
- 10 large strawberrys…it’s the season!
- 8 Maria type biscuits
- 3 tbsp. of Honey
- Topping to taste (ground almonds, grated chocolate, coconut…)
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and put them in a bowl.
- Cut the strawberries into thick slices.
- And let’s assemble it!…in a individual glass first place a layer of biscuit pieces, then a layer with 1/4 of the yoghurt and a spoonful of honey. Without mixing the previous layers, place a generous amount of strawberries, one more layer of yoghurt, and finish with another layer of strawberries. Finally decorate with whatever we like the most.
- 2 grilled turkey breasts
- ¾ cup of grapes, in halves (without seeds)
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoon of natural or Greek yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix honey, yoghurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the chopped turkey. Mix well until everything is properly combined.
- Add the choped nuts and carefuly add the grapes.
- Serve with whatever bread you like, in a sandwich, on its own or on leaves of different types of lettuce.
- 1 chicken breast
- Soy sauce
- Ground pepper
Wash the carrot, mushrooms and leek and cut it all into slices and put to one side.
Cut the chicken breast into small pieces, season with salt and flour a little.
Place a pan over medium heat with a little oil and cook the pieces of chicken, when golden, remove them and put to one side.
In the same oil put in the vegetables that we have previously cut and set aside.
When the vegetables are ready, add the chicken with 2 tablespoon of soy sauce, 4 tablespoon of honey and a glass of water.
Lower the heat and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- 2 glasses orange juice
- 6 tbsp. of honey
- 2 tbsp. of Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of Soy sauce
- 4 cod loins
- 2 tbsp. of sesame oil
- 1 up of chard leaves
- Ground pepper
Mix the orange juice, honey, balsamic vinegar and the soy sauce in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and set aisde.
Heat a frying pan with a little sesame oil an seal the previously seasoned cubes of cod. Approx 2 min on each side.
Preheat the oven to 180ºC and put in the cod until it is properly coocked.
Sauté the chard with a little salt and pepper and set aside.
On a plate serve the cod with a little of the previous sauce, accompanied by chard.
- 2 natural yoghurt
- 1 cup of oat flakes
- 3 cucharadas de coco rayado
- 1 tablespoons of chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Mix the yoghurt together with 2 tablespoons of honey in a bowl. Stri and allow to stand in the fridge.
In another bowl mix the oats, grated coconut, chia seeds, cinnamon powder and 2 tablespoon of honey. Stir everything together and set aside.
Put the coconut oil together with 1 teaspoon of honey in a small bowl. Place in the microwave for 30 seconds ans allow it melt. Once melted add to the oat flake mixture.
Take a oven resistant tartlet mould and fill it with the oat flake mixture and put in the oven for 15 minutes at 180ºC.
Plate up tartlets with some of the previously prepared yoghurt and honey sauce and decorate with strawberries.
- Assortment of lettuces
- ½ onio
- 1 tomato
- 1 pomegranate
- ½ mango
- 1 carrot
- ½ apple
- 1 slice of pineapple
- ½ can of sweet corn
- 12 cooked peeled prawns
- 3 tbsp. of Honey
- 2 tbsp. of vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of Mustard
- 4 tbsp. of olive oil
Put the assortment of lettuce in a salad bowl, together with chopped onion, diced tomato, pomegranate seeds, chopped mango, grated carrot, sliced apple, chopped pineapple, ppeled walnuts, raisins, corn and cut prawns.
Mix the honey, vinegar, mustard, olive oil, salt and oregano in a separate bowl and stir well to form a sauce.
Dress the salad with the sauce and we have our delicious salad!