Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 kilogram of pumpkin
- 5 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of “El Brezal” honey
- 1 sachet of yeast
- Olive oil
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Peel and chop the pumpkin and put it in a pan
- Cover with water and allow to boil about 10-15 minutes
- Drain and reserve
- Blend with the eggs and add the honey
- Blend the mixture and then add the sachet of yeast with 6 tablespoons of flour
- Continue blending, until it becomes a dough that is neither too thick nor too liquid. If necessary add a little more flour to get the ideal texture
- Finally, heat olive oil and with a scoop or ladle add to the pan and start frying the pancakes
- To serve, dress with a mixture of honey and natural orange juice!!
Ingredients for four people:
- 1 bunch wild green asparagus
- 1 large onion
- ¼ kg courgettes
- 1 l. vegetable stock
- 50 g. goat’s cheese, pepper, nutmeg, herb salt and a spoon of Brezal honey
- Whole-grain bread, 1 garlic (optional)
- Sea salt
- Sweat the very finely chopped onion in a pan with sea salt over a low heat until it is transparent, then add the well cleaned wild asparagus and allow them cook for a few minutes.
- Add the chopped courgettes and stir to mix everything together, cover and allow to cook slowly. When we see that the vegetables have released all their juices cover with vegetable stock, add a spoonful of honey, pepper, nutmeg and goat’s cheese and allow cook for about fifteen minutes. After this time, purée with the mixer and strain.
- Serve in individual bowls with whole-grain bread and a splash of olive oil to which we can previously rub a garlic and add our favourite herbs.
- Baby leaf salad
- Goat’s cheese
- Bacon in strips
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp of El Brezal honey
- 2 tbsp. of Modena Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. water
Mix and enjoy!!
- 1 tub of cheese
- 5 large strawberries…it’s the season!
- Assortment of lettuces and shoots
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- Topping to taste (ground almonds, raisins, walnuts)
- Prepare the dish putting the shoots on the base, place the cheese in the centre and place the chopped strawberries around it.
- Mix the two tablespoons of honey well in a jar with the cider vinegar, the oil and the salt until it emulsifies.
- We add this to the dish, check the salt and cover to taste, source of omega 3.
- 400g of natural or Greek yoghurt
- 10 large strawberrys…it’s the season!
- 8 Maria type biscuits
- 3 tbsp. of Honey
- Topping to taste (ground almonds, grated chocolate, coconut…)
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and put them in a bowl.
- Cut the strawberries into thick slices.
- And let’s assemble it!…in a individual glass first place a layer of biscuit pieces, then a layer with 1/4 of the yoghurt and a spoonful of honey. Without mixing the previous layers, place a generous amount of strawberries, one more layer of yoghurt, and finish with another layer of strawberries. Finally decorate with whatever we like the most.
- 1 kg cooked ham
- 1/2 glass of honey
- 1/4 glass of serry vinegar
- 1 small cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 small box of cherry tomatoes
- 1 tin of Parisian patatoes
- Sea salt, pepper and aromatic herbs
Mix honey, vinegar, sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan and put on a low heat for a few minutes and stir.
Put the piece of ham tied with cooking string into a baking dish ans sprinkle with the sauce.
Add the tomatoes and Parisian potatoes to the dish and cover with aluminium foil.
Preheat the oven to 180º and bake the ham for about an hour. Baste the meat with its own sauce, every now and them.
Adjust the seasoning and add herbs to taste.
- Apply just honey on a well cleansed face.
- Allow it to stand for 20 minutes.
- Remove with plenty of warm water.
- 2 grilled turkey breasts
- ¾ cup of grapes, in halves (without seeds)
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoon of natural or Greek yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix honey, yoghurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the chopped turkey. Mix well until everything is properly combined.
- Add the choped nuts and carefuly add the grapes.
- Serve with whatever bread you like, in a sandwich, on its own or on leaves of different types of lettuce.
- 200 ml. Honey
- 200 ml. water
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- 250 g. cottage cheese
- 4 teaspoons of icing sugar
- Strawberries to your taste
- Some peeled and split almonds
First, we soak the gelatine leaves in a bowl of water.
Mix the water and honey in a saucepan, bring to a boil, allow to boil for about three minutes, remove from the heat and add the drained gelatine leaves. Mix well.
Honey, cottage cheese and strawberry cannelloni
Now pour the liquid into a large tray, which we have previously spread some olive oil on using a paper towel. Place in the refrigerator for two hours or more, it must be well set.
Mix the cottage cheese with the tablespoons of icing sugar, the sliced almonds and strawberries.
Once the honey jelly has set properly, cut it into squares and place them on a flat surface. Fill them with cottage cheese, strawberries and almonds.
Serve the cannelloni with honey and strawberries and sprinkle them with honey threads.
- Sliced multi-grain bread
- Natural sobrasada
- Quail eggs
- Sea salt
- Aromatic herbs
- The quail eggs are cooked with a little olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- Take on eof the slices of bread, spread it with sobrasada, sprinkle it with honey and finish the dish by placing a quail egg on top.
- Add a little sea salt and aromatic herbs to taste.