Ingredients for four people:
- 1 bunch wild green asparagus
- 1 large onion
- ¼ kg courgettes
- 1 l. vegetable stock
- 50 g. goat’s cheese, pepper, nutmeg, herb salt and a spoon of Brezal honey
- Whole-grain bread, 1 garlic (optional)
- Sea salt
- Sweat the very finely chopped onion in a pan with sea salt over a low heat until it is transparent, then add the well cleaned wild asparagus and allow them cook for a few minutes.
- Add the chopped courgettes and stir to mix everything together, cover and allow to cook slowly. When we see that the vegetables have released all their juices cover with vegetable stock, add a spoonful of honey, pepper, nutmeg and goat’s cheese and allow cook for about fifteen minutes. After this time, purée with the mixer and strain.
- Serve in individual bowls with whole-grain bread and a splash of olive oil to which we can previously rub a garlic and add our favourite herbs.
- Baby leaf salad
- Goat’s cheese
- Bacon in strips
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp of El Brezal honey
- 2 tbsp. of Modena Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. water
Mix and enjoy!!
- 2 grilled turkey breasts
- ¾ cup of grapes, in halves (without seeds)
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoon of natural or Greek yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix honey, yoghurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the chopped turkey. Mix well until everything is properly combined.
- Add the choped nuts and carefuly add the grapes.
- Serve with whatever bread you like, in a sandwich, on its own or on leaves of different types of lettuce.
- 2 glasses orange juice
- 6 tbsp. of honey
- 2 tbsp. of Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of Soy sauce
- 4 cod loins
- 2 tbsp. of sesame oil
- 1 up of chard leaves
- Ground pepper
Mix the orange juice, honey, balsamic vinegar and the soy sauce in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and set aisde.
Heat a frying pan with a little sesame oil an seal the previously seasoned cubes of cod. Approx 2 min on each side.
Preheat the oven to 180ºC and put in the cod until it is properly coocked.
Sauté the chard with a little salt and pepper and set aside.
On a plate serve the cod with a little of the previous sauce, accompanied by chard.
- Assortment of lettuces
- ½ onio
- 1 tomato
- 1 pomegranate
- ½ mango
- 1 carrot
- ½ apple
- 1 slice of pineapple
- ½ can of sweet corn
- 12 cooked peeled prawns
- 3 tbsp. of Honey
- 2 tbsp. of vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of Mustard
- 4 tbsp. of olive oil
Put the assortment of lettuce in a salad bowl, together with chopped onion, diced tomato, pomegranate seeds, chopped mango, grated carrot, sliced apple, chopped pineapple, ppeled walnuts, raisins, corn and cut prawns.
Mix the honey, vinegar, mustard, olive oil, salt and oregano in a separate bowl and stir well to form a sauce.
Dress the salad with the sauce and we have our delicious salad!
- Pizza dough
- 1 Onion
- Goat’s cheese roll
- Spreadable cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- Olive oil
- Rosemary Honey
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Bacon cubes
- Preheat oven to 250º
- Roll out the pizza dough on the baking tray.
- Mix the spreadable cheese, egg yolk, oil, nutmeg, salt and pepper and spread it on the pizza dough.
- Cut the onion into julienne and the goat’s cheese into slices, and distribute the two ingredients on the pizza.
- Do the same with the bacon cubes Sprinkle with some rosemary honey and put the pizza in the oven.
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 tablespoon of powdered ginger
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 cups of sifted flour
- ½ tablespoon of ground cloves
- ½ cup of butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 4 tablespoon of Honey
- 1 pinch of salt
- Mix the flour, yeast, ginger, cinnamon, salt and clove in a bowl.
- Add the butter together with the brown sugar to another bowl and mix it. Add the egg and honey and mix it again.
- Gradually add the mixture from the first bowl to the second, kneading it in gradually until there is a sticky soft dough.
- Allow the dough to rest in a plastic bag in a cool place (out of the refrigerator 2 hours, inside the refrigerator 1 hour)
- Preheat oven to 170º-180ºC
- Roll the dough to 1-2 millimetres thick and cut out shapes.
- Bake between 7-8 minutes.
- And our biscuits will be ready. We can sprinkle icing sugar and cinnamon on top.
- 1 tablespoonful of curry
- Herbs (dill, thyme, etc.)
- Fresh ginger
- Heat a little oil in a saucepan, add the spoonful of curry powder and stir a little.
- Add the clean chopped leek, peppers, carrot. And stir everything well until it is browned.
- Add the water to the saucepan and add a little dill and/or thyme, rosemary etc. And some peppercorns and season to taste.
- Cut the pumpkin into squares and add it to the previously prepared broth together with some pieces of ginger.
- When the pumpkin is well cooked, blend everything well with a hand blender.
- Remove the cream from the heat, add a few tablespoons of honey and stir again.
- Milk can be added to tone down the flavour.