Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 kilogram of pumpkin
- 5 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of “El Brezal” honey
- 1 sachet of yeast
- Olive oil
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Peel and chop the pumpkin and put it in a pan
- Cover with water and allow to boil about 10-15 minutes
- Drain and reserve
- Blend with the eggs and add the honey
- Blend the mixture and then add the sachet of yeast with 6 tablespoons of flour
- Continue blending, until it becomes a dough that is neither too thick nor too liquid. If necessary add a little more flour to get the ideal texture
- Finally, heat olive oil and with a scoop or ladle add to the pan and start frying the pancakes
- To serve, dress with a mixture of honey and natural orange juice!!
- 1 egg
- ½ glass of milk
- ½ cup of flour
- 3 tablespoon of sugar
- ½ sachet of yeast
- Mint leaves
Mix the flour with the baking power in a bowl and season to taste.
In the blender glass add the egg, sugar, the previous flour mixture and beat everything well. Add a little melted butter and beat again.
Once everything is well beaten, add the raisins, mix everything well and let it rest in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Spread the base of a pan with a little butter and heat it. Add the misture and when we see that it begins to set, turn it over so that the blini browns on both sides.
Serve the blinis with a little honey and decorate with mint leaves.