Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 kilogram of pumpkin
- 5 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of “El Brezal” honey
- 1 sachet of yeast
- Olive oil
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Peel and chop the pumpkin and put it in a pan
- Cover with water and allow to boil about 10-15 minutes
- Drain and reserve
- Blend with the eggs and add the honey
- Blend the mixture and then add the sachet of yeast with 6 tablespoons of flour
- Continue blending, until it becomes a dough that is neither too thick nor too liquid. If necessary add a little more flour to get the ideal texture
- Finally, heat olive oil and with a scoop or ladle add to the pan and start frying the pancakes
- To serve, dress with a mixture of honey and natural orange juice!!
A natural remedy to start autumn
- To prepare the infusion, cut a couple of thin slices of ginger and allow to boil 10-15 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, a good spoonful of “El Brezal” honey and enjoy.
- 1 low-fat yoghurt
- 2 handfulsof red fruits to taste
- 2 large strawberries
- ½ cup of almond milk
- 1 large tablespoon “El Brezal” honey.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender glass and beat until completely blended!
Ingredients for four people:
- 1 bunch wild green asparagus
- 1 large onion
- ¼ kg courgettes
- 1 l. vegetable stock
- 50 g. goat’s cheese, pepper, nutmeg, herb salt and a spoon of Brezal honey
- Whole-grain bread, 1 garlic (optional)
- Sea salt
- Sweat the very finely chopped onion in a pan with sea salt over a low heat until it is transparent, then add the well cleaned wild asparagus and allow them cook for a few minutes.
- Add the chopped courgettes and stir to mix everything together, cover and allow to cook slowly. When we see that the vegetables have released all their juices cover with vegetable stock, add a spoonful of honey, pepper, nutmeg and goat’s cheese and allow cook for about fifteen minutes. After this time, purée with the mixer and strain.
- Serve in individual bowls with whole-grain bread and a splash of olive oil to which we can previously rub a garlic and add our favourite herbs.
- 1 cup of strawberries cut in half/li>
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 3 coconut waters of 330 ml
- bunch of fresh mint
- 3 tbsp of honey
- Ice to taste
- A squirt of black rum
- Crush the mint for flavour and add all the ingredients except the ice.
- Then cover the mixture and cool for 2 hours in the refrigerator, so that the fruits absorb the flavour of the coconut.
- Add ice and ready to serve.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 l. of fresh milk
- 250 g. Orange or Lemon tree “El Brezal” honey
- 8 egg yolks
- 200 g. cream
- 2 sheets of gelatine.
- To decorate: mint leaves, honey and lemon zest
- Put ¾ of the fresh milk to boil (reserve ¼ for later) and add the honey until it dissolves. Put the gelatin leaves in to soak in cold water.
- Mix the egg yolks well in a bowl by adding 1/4 of the reserved fresh milk until it becomes a smooth cream. Pour in some of the hot milk flavoured with honey and continue mixing.
- Transfer the contents of the bowl to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the soaked gelatin leaves and allow it to cool. Add the whipped cream and beat until smooth.
- Pour the result into a mould and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove from the mould, assemble individually to your taste and decorate with honey, lemon zest, mint and wafers.
- 2 measures of gin* / coconut water
- 1/2 measure of honey
- 1/2 measure of lemon juice
- 1/2 measure of orange juice
- In a mixing glass add the gin, honey and juices.
- Shake well before adding the ice to dissolve the honey./li>
- Once you have a liquid consistency, add ice and stir again to cool the mixture for 30 seconds.
- Strain and serve in a very cold cocktail glass.
- You can make it ALCOHOL-FREE, with coconut water
*REMEMBER: alcohol cannot be consumed or sold to minors under 18 years of age.
- 1 kg cooked ham
- 1/2 glass of honey
- 1/4 glass of serry vinegar
- 1 small cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 small box of cherry tomatoes
- 1 tin of Parisian patatoes
- Sea salt, pepper and aromatic herbs
Mix honey, vinegar, sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan and put on a low heat for a few minutes and stir.
Put the piece of ham tied with cooking string into a baking dish ans sprinkle with the sauce.
Add the tomatoes and Parisian potatoes to the dish and cover with aluminium foil.
Preheat the oven to 180º and bake the ham for about an hour. Baste the meat with its own sauce, every now and them.
Adjust the seasoning and add herbs to taste.
- 2 grilled turkey breasts
- ¾ cup of grapes, in halves (without seeds)
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoon of natural or Greek yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix honey, yoghurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the chopped turkey. Mix well until everything is properly combined.
- Add the choped nuts and carefuly add the grapes.
- Serve with whatever bread you like, in a sandwich, on its own or on leaves of different types of lettuce.
- Two cups of seasonal fruits (in March choose from strawberries, kiwis and apples!!)
- 1 cup of unsweetend green tea
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Half cup of water
- Mix all the ingredients in the blender and that’s it!