Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 kilogram of pumpkin
- 5 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of “El Brezal” honey
- 1 sachet of yeast
- Olive oil
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Peel and chop the pumpkin and put it in a pan
- Cover with water and allow to boil about 10-15 minutes
- Drain and reserve
- Blend with the eggs and add the honey
- Blend the mixture and then add the sachet of yeast with 6 tablespoons of flour
- Continue blending, until it becomes a dough that is neither too thick nor too liquid. If necessary add a little more flour to get the ideal texture
- Finally, heat olive oil and with a scoop or ladle add to the pan and start frying the pancakes
- To serve, dress with a mixture of honey and natural orange juice!!
Ingredients for four people:
- 1 bunch wild green asparagus
- 1 large onion
- ¼ kg courgettes
- 1 l. vegetable stock
- 50 g. goat’s cheese, pepper, nutmeg, herb salt and a spoon of Brezal honey
- Whole-grain bread, 1 garlic (optional)
- Sea salt
- Sweat the very finely chopped onion in a pan with sea salt over a low heat until it is transparent, then add the well cleaned wild asparagus and allow them cook for a few minutes.
- Add the chopped courgettes and stir to mix everything together, cover and allow to cook slowly. When we see that the vegetables have released all their juices cover with vegetable stock, add a spoonful of honey, pepper, nutmeg and goat’s cheese and allow cook for about fifteen minutes. After this time, purée with the mixer and strain.
- Serve in individual bowls with whole-grain bread and a splash of olive oil to which we can previously rub a garlic and add our favourite herbs.
- 2 measures of gin* / coconut water
- 1/2 measure of honey
- 1/2 measure of lemon juice
- 1/2 measure of orange juice
- In a mixing glass add the gin, honey and juices.
- Shake well before adding the ice to dissolve the honey./li>
- Once you have a liquid consistency, add ice and stir again to cool the mixture for 30 seconds.
- Strain and serve in a very cold cocktail glass.
- You can make it ALCOHOL-FREE, with coconut water
*REMEMBER: alcohol cannot be consumed or sold to minors under 18 years of age.
- 2 grilled turkey breasts
- ¾ cup of grapes, in halves (without seeds)
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoon of natural or Greek yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix honey, yoghurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the chopped turkey. Mix well until everything is properly combined.
- Add the choped nuts and carefuly add the grapes.
- Serve with whatever bread you like, in a sandwich, on its own or on leaves of different types of lettuce.
- Pizza dough
- 1 Onion
- Goat’s cheese roll
- Spreadable cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- Olive oil
- Rosemary Honey
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Bacon cubes
- Preheat oven to 250º
- Roll out the pizza dough on the baking tray.
- Mix the spreadable cheese, egg yolk, oil, nutmeg, salt and pepper and spread it on the pizza dough.
- Cut the onion into julienne and the goat’s cheese into slices, and distribute the two ingredients on the pizza.
- Do the same with the bacon cubes Sprinkle with some rosemary honey and put the pizza in the oven.
- “El Brezal” orange blossom honey
- Cream cheese
- Sliced bread
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla extract
Mix the cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of “El Brezal” orange blossom honey and the cinnamon. Cool the mixture in the fridge for half an hour.
Take two slices of sliced bread, cut off the crusts and flatten them with a rolling pin.
In the centre of one of the slices put some of the mixture and cover it with the other slice to make a sandwich.
Seal the edges of the sandwich with a fork.
Beat the eggs and half a glass of milk in another bowl and dip the sealed sandwiches in the mixture and bake them at 200ºC for 20 minutes.
Decorate them with a little cinnamon and honey.
- Chicken breast
- Pineapple slices
- El Brezal Eucalyptus Honey
Cut the chicken breast into squares and each pineapple slice into four quarters.
Take the wooden skewers and skewer a piece of chicken and a pineapple quarter until the skewer is filled.
Barbecue, roast or grill the kebabs.
When the chicken is golden, serve the kebabs on a plate and add a dribble of honey.