Ingredients for four people:
- 1 bunch wild green asparagus
- 1 large onion
- ¼ kg courgettes
- 1 l. vegetable stock
- 50 g. goat’s cheese, pepper, nutmeg, herb salt and a spoon of Brezal honey
- Whole-grain bread, 1 garlic (optional)
- Sea salt
- Sweat the very finely chopped onion in a pan with sea salt over a low heat until it is transparent, then add the well cleaned wild asparagus and allow them cook for a few minutes.
- Add the chopped courgettes and stir to mix everything together, cover and allow to cook slowly. When we see that the vegetables have released all their juices cover with vegetable stock, add a spoonful of honey, pepper, nutmeg and goat’s cheese and allow cook for about fifteen minutes. After this time, purée with the mixer and strain.
- Serve in individual bowls with whole-grain bread and a splash of olive oil to which we can previously rub a garlic and add our favourite herbs.
- 400g of natural or Greek yoghurt
- 10 large strawberrys…it’s the season!
- 8 Maria type biscuits
- 3 tbsp. of Honey
- Topping to taste (ground almonds, grated chocolate, coconut…)
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and put them in a bowl.
- Cut the strawberries into thick slices.
- And let’s assemble it!…in a individual glass first place a layer of biscuit pieces, then a layer with 1/4 of the yoghurt and a spoonful of honey. Without mixing the previous layers, place a generous amount of strawberries, one more layer of yoghurt, and finish with another layer of strawberries. Finally decorate with whatever we like the most.
- 2 grilled turkey breasts
- ¾ cup of grapes, in halves (without seeds)
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoon of natural or Greek yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix honey, yoghurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the chopped turkey. Mix well until everything is properly combined.
- Add the choped nuts and carefuly add the grapes.
- Serve with whatever bread you like, in a sandwich, on its own or on leaves of different types of lettuce.
- Sliced multi-grain bread
- Natural sobrasada
- Quail eggs
- Sea salt
- Aromatic herbs
- The quail eggs are cooked with a little olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- Take on eof the slices of bread, spread it with sobrasada, sprinkle it with honey and finish the dish by placing a quail egg on top.
- Add a little sea salt and aromatic herbs to taste.
- Two cups of seasonal fruits (in March choose from strawberries, kiwis and apples!!)
- 1 cup of unsweetend green tea
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Half cup of water
- Mix all the ingredients in the blender and that’s it!
- 1 chicken breast
- Soy sauce
- Ground pepper
Wash the carrot, mushrooms and leek and cut it all into slices and put to one side.
Cut the chicken breast into small pieces, season with salt and flour a little.
Place a pan over medium heat with a little oil and cook the pieces of chicken, when golden, remove them and put to one side.
In the same oil put in the vegetables that we have previously cut and set aside.
When the vegetables are ready, add the chicken with 2 tablespoon of soy sauce, 4 tablespoon of honey and a glass of water.
Lower the heat and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- Assortment of lettuces
- ½ onio
- 1 tomato
- 1 pomegranate
- ½ mango
- 1 carrot
- ½ apple
- 1 slice of pineapple
- ½ can of sweet corn
- 12 cooked peeled prawns
- 3 tbsp. of Honey
- 2 tbsp. of vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of Mustard
- 4 tbsp. of olive oil
Put the assortment of lettuce in a salad bowl, together with chopped onion, diced tomato, pomegranate seeds, chopped mango, grated carrot, sliced apple, chopped pineapple, ppeled walnuts, raisins, corn and cut prawns.
Mix the honey, vinegar, mustard, olive oil, salt and oregano in a separate bowl and stir well to form a sauce.
Dress the salad with the sauce and we have our delicious salad!
- Chicken breast
- Pineapple slices
- El Brezal Eucalyptus Honey
Cut the chicken breast into squares and each pineapple slice into four quarters.
Take the wooden skewers and skewer a piece of chicken and a pineapple quarter until the skewer is filled.
Barbecue, roast or grill the kebabs.
When the chicken is golden, serve the kebabs on a plate and add a dribble of honey.