A natural remedy to start autumn
- To prepare the infusion, cut a couple of thin slices of ginger and allow to boil 10-15 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, a good spoonful of “El Brezal” honey and enjoy.
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons anise seeds
- 2 oranges
- 2 tablespoons kitchen cloves
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 Vanilla pod
- Cut the orange into pieces, with the rind and mix all the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Sieve the hot drink Allow it to stand until it is at a warm temperature.
- Serve in glasses with a slice of orange and cinnamon powder.