- 1 cup of strawberries cut in half/li>
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 3 coconut waters of 330 ml
- bunch of fresh mint
- 3 tbsp of honey
- Ice to taste
- A squirt of black rum
- Crush the mint for flavour and add all the ingredients except the ice.
- Then cover the mixture and cool for 2 hours in the refrigerator, so that the fruits absorb the flavour of the coconut.
- Add ice and ready to serve.
- 2 natural yoghurt
- 1 cup of oat flakes
- 3 cucharadas de coco rayado
- 1 tablespoons of chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Mix the yoghurt together with 2 tablespoons of honey in a bowl. Stri and allow to stand in the fridge.
In another bowl mix the oats, grated coconut, chia seeds, cinnamon powder and 2 tablespoon of honey. Stir everything together and set aside.
Put the coconut oil together with 1 teaspoon of honey in a small bowl. Place in the microwave for 30 seconds ans allow it melt. Once melted add to the oat flake mixture.
Take a oven resistant tartlet mould and fill it with the oat flake mixture and put in the oven for 15 minutes at 180ºC.
Plate up tartlets with some of the previously prepared yoghurt and honey sauce and decorate with strawberries.