- Baby leaf salad
- Goat’s cheese
- Bacon in strips
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp of El Brezal honey
- 2 tbsp. of Modena Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. water
Mix and enjoy!!
A perfect dinner with your friends !! With our range of “El Brezal” honeys you surely will get it right! How…
- Simple…choose your favourite cheeses and toast different types of breads (rye, raisins, cereals…)
- Prepare a tray with the cheeses, breads, nuts and your favourite honeys so that each one can make up their own “montadito” and ¡enjoy!
- 1 tub of cheese
- 5 large strawberries…it’s the season!
- Assortment of lettuces and shoots
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- Topping to taste (ground almonds, raisins, walnuts)
- Prepare the dish putting the shoots on the base, place the cheese in the centre and place the chopped strawberries around it.
- Mix the two tablespoons of honey well in a jar with the cider vinegar, the oil and the salt until it emulsifies.
- We add this to the dish, check the salt and cover to taste, source of omega 3.
- 4 sirloin medallions
- Sliced goat’s cheese
- Coarse salt
- Extra Virgen Olive Oil
Cut the onion into julienne (strips) and sauté with a little oil ans salt.
In a pan over medium heat add a little oil and cook the medallions until they are golden brown on both sides.
In the same pan cook the goat’s cheese quickly on both sides.
Plate up with the onion on the base, then the medallion and the goat’s cheese on top. Finish with a splah of honey on the plate.
- Pizza dough
- 1 Onion
- Goat’s cheese roll
- Spreadable cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- Olive oil
- Rosemary Honey
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Bacon cubes
- Preheat oven to 250º
- Roll out the pizza dough on the baking tray.
- Mix the spreadable cheese, egg yolk, oil, nutmeg, salt and pepper and spread it on the pizza dough.
- Cut the onion into julienne and the goat’s cheese into slices, and distribute the two ingredients on the pizza.
- Do the same with the bacon cubes Sprinkle with some rosemary honey and put the pizza in the oven.
- “El Brezal” orange blossom honey
- Cream cheese
- Sliced bread
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla extract
Mix the cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of “El Brezal” orange blossom honey and the cinnamon. Cool the mixture in the fridge for half an hour.
Take two slices of sliced bread, cut off the crusts and flatten them with a rolling pin.
In the centre of one of the slices put some of the mixture and cover it with the other slice to make a sandwich.
Seal the edges of the sandwich with a fork.
Beat the eggs and half a glass of milk in another bowl and dip the sealed sandwiches in the mixture and bake them at 200ºC for 20 minutes.
Decorate them with a little cinnamon and honey.