Ingredients for four people:
- 1 bunch wild green asparagus
- 1 large onion
- ¼ kg courgettes
- 1 l. vegetable stock
- 50 g. goat’s cheese, pepper, nutmeg, herb salt and a spoon of Brezal honey
- Whole-grain bread, 1 garlic (optional)
- Sea salt
- Sweat the very finely chopped onion in a pan with sea salt over a low heat until it is transparent, then add the well cleaned wild asparagus and allow them cook for a few minutes.
- Add the chopped courgettes and stir to mix everything together, cover and allow to cook slowly. When we see that the vegetables have released all their juices cover with vegetable stock, add a spoonful of honey, pepper, nutmeg and goat’s cheese and allow cook for about fifteen minutes. After this time, purée with the mixer and strain.
- Serve in individual bowls with whole-grain bread and a splash of olive oil to which we can previously rub a garlic and add our favourite herbs.
- 3 bananas
- ½ glass of milk
- 1 cup of flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of oat flakes
- 1 coffee spoonful of vanilla essence
- ½ soup spoonful of cinnamon
- 1 Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of “El Brezal” blossom honey
- Chocolate chips
Skin the bananas, cut them into slices and put them in a liquidiser or blender along with the milk, flour, eggs, oatflakes, cinnamon, vanilla and Brezal Flower Honey and beat to make a thick mixture.
Fill a muffin mould tray with the mixture and decorate with the chocolate chips.
Bake in the oven at 180ºC for 20 minutes.