Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 kilogram of pumpkin
- 5 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of “El Brezal” honey
- 1 sachet of yeast
- Olive oil
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Peel and chop the pumpkin and put it in a pan
- Cover with water and allow to boil about 10-15 minutes
- Drain and reserve
- Blend with the eggs and add the honey
- Blend the mixture and then add the sachet of yeast with 6 tablespoons of flour
- Continue blending, until it becomes a dough that is neither too thick nor too liquid. If necessary add a little more flour to get the ideal texture
- Finally, heat olive oil and with a scoop or ladle add to the pan and start frying the pancakes
- To serve, dress with a mixture of honey and natural orange juice!!
- 400g of natural or Greek yoghurt
- 10 large strawberrys…it’s the season!
- 8 Maria type biscuits
- 3 tbsp. of Honey
- Topping to taste (ground almonds, grated chocolate, coconut…)
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and put them in a bowl.
- Cut the strawberries into thick slices.
- And let’s assemble it!…in a individual glass first place a layer of biscuit pieces, then a layer with 1/4 of the yoghurt and a spoonful of honey. Without mixing the previous layers, place a generous amount of strawberries, one more layer of yoghurt, and finish with another layer of strawberries. Finally decorate with whatever we like the most.
- 2 grilled turkey breasts
- ¾ cup of grapes, in halves (without seeds)
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoon of natural or Greek yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix honey, yoghurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the chopped turkey. Mix well until everything is properly combined.
- Add the choped nuts and carefuly add the grapes.
- Serve with whatever bread you like, in a sandwich, on its own or on leaves of different types of lettuce.
- 200 ml. Honey
- 200 ml. water
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- 250 g. cottage cheese
- 4 teaspoons of icing sugar
- Strawberries to your taste
- Some peeled and split almonds
First, we soak the gelatine leaves in a bowl of water.
Mix the water and honey in a saucepan, bring to a boil, allow to boil for about three minutes, remove from the heat and add the drained gelatine leaves. Mix well.
Honey, cottage cheese and strawberry cannelloni
Now pour the liquid into a large tray, which we have previously spread some olive oil on using a paper towel. Place in the refrigerator for two hours or more, it must be well set.
Mix the cottage cheese with the tablespoons of icing sugar, the sliced almonds and strawberries.
Once the honey jelly has set properly, cut it into squares and place them on a flat surface. Fill them with cottage cheese, strawberries and almonds.
Serve the cannelloni with honey and strawberries and sprinkle them with honey threads.
- Sliced multi-grain bread
- Natural sobrasada
- Quail eggs
- Sea salt
- Aromatic herbs
- The quail eggs are cooked with a little olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- Take on eof the slices of bread, spread it with sobrasada, sprinkle it with honey and finish the dish by placing a quail egg on top.
- Add a little sea salt and aromatic herbs to taste.
- 2 eggs
- 1 glass of milk
- ½ cup of sugar
- Oil for frying
In a bowl (is possible a tall and narrow one) mix eggs, milk, sugar and flour and stir well until a liquid with a dense texture is obtained.
In a saucepan heat the oil and leave a soup spoon in the oil to take temperature.
Once the oil is hot and the spoon are at temperature, impregnate the wide part of the spoon with the mixture and put in back into the boiling oil, the mixture will peel off and brown with the hot oil.
Remove the ‘orejas’ into a plate with paper to absorb the excess oil..
We serve the ‘orejas de fraile’ on a plate with a little honey.
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 lemon
- Squeeze the oranges and lemon into a saucepan.
- Heat the juice over medium-low heat with the cinnamon stick and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Stir from time to time until the juice bubbles.
- Serve the juice very hot in a heat-resistant glass.
- Cucumber, mint and apple
Make sure to wash all the ingredients thoroughly. Dice the cucumber and the apple, and put them in a blender along with the pulp of an avocado, 2 tablespoons of honey and ½ a glass of water to make a smooth blend.
- Orange, mango and carrot
Put the juice of half an orange, one sliced orange, half a mango, two grated carrots and two tablespoons of El Brezal honey in a blender glass.
You can add some ice if you like.
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, and so it should be complete and healthy. But that’s not always easy because time is short and you don’t know what to make. You can make some delicious breakfasts with day-to-day ingredients.
Toast and juice
Put some tomato and turkey breast on a slice of toast. Prepare some juice with fruit of the season and sweeten it with a drop of honey.
White coffee and oatmeal
Prepare a glass of white coffee, sweeten it with a little honey and add some oat flakes. If you’re still hungry, you can accompany it with some fruit.
Toast, honey and green tea
Drizzle some olive oil and a drop of two of honey on a piece of toast. Prepare the green tea to your taste.
Chia seeds with honey and cinnamon
Before going to bed, fill a tea cup with milk and add a heaped tablespoon of chia seeds, stir and cover with cling film. Leave it in the fridge for the night. Next morning, just add a tablespoon of honey and ground cinnamon.