- 400g of natural or Greek yoghurt
- 10 large strawberrys…it’s the season!
- 8 Maria type biscuits
- 3 tbsp. of Honey
- Topping to taste (ground almonds, grated chocolate, coconut…)
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and put them in a bowl.
- Cut the strawberries into thick slices.
- And let’s assemble it!…in a individual glass first place a layer of biscuit pieces, then a layer with 1/4 of the yoghurt and a spoonful of honey. Without mixing the previous layers, place a generous amount of strawberries, one more layer of yoghurt, and finish with another layer of strawberries. Finally decorate with whatever we like the most.
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 tablespoon of powdered ginger
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 cups of sifted flour
- ½ tablespoon of ground cloves
- ½ cup of butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 4 tablespoon of Honey
- 1 pinch of salt
- Mix the flour, yeast, ginger, cinnamon, salt and clove in a bowl.
- Add the butter together with the brown sugar to another bowl and mix it. Add the egg and honey and mix it again.
- Gradually add the mixture from the first bowl to the second, kneading it in gradually until there is a sticky soft dough.
- Allow the dough to rest in a plastic bag in a cool place (out of the refrigerator 2 hours, inside the refrigerator 1 hour)
- Preheat oven to 170º-180ºC
- Roll the dough to 1-2 millimetres thick and cut out shapes.
- Bake between 7-8 minutes.
- And our biscuits will be ready. We can sprinkle icing sugar and cinnamon on top.