Sweet recipes with honey for St. Valentine’s Day
February may be the shortest month of the year but at the same time the most intense month of the year, and this is because the 14th February is a very important date for everyone in love.
That is why in El Brezal we want you to surprise your partner with some delicious sweets with honey.
Puff pastry hearts
- 1 puff pastry
- Cocoa cream
- Chopped almonds
- Condensed milk
- Cut the pastry using a heart shaped pastry cutter
- Take the heart, spread with chocolate cream and cover with another heart. Repeat until you have used up all the cut pastry.
- Spread the condensed milk over the hearts and sprinkle with chopped almonds over the top. Place in a preheated oven for 5 minutes at 180 ° C.
- When they are golden, take them out and put a little honey on top.
Pancakes with strawberries and honey
- One egg
- Baking powder
- In a bowl mix the egg, baking powder, a cup of milk and ½ cup flour. Mix everything well.
- Heat a frying pan with a little butter and add a little of the mixture, until it is done on both sides (like a pancake).
- Once all the pancakes have been made, fill them one on one with strawberries (previously washed and cut) and a drizzle of honey.