Honey Roast Ham
- 1 kg cooked ham
- 1/2 glass of honey
- 1/4 glass of serry vinegar
- 1 small cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 small box of cherry tomatoes
- 1 tin of Parisian patatoes
- Sea salt, pepper and aromatic herbs
Mix honey, vinegar, sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan and put on a low heat for a few minutes and stir.
Put the piece of ham tied with cooking string into a baking dish ans sprinkle with the sauce.
Add the tomatoes and Parisian potatoes to the dish and cover with aluminium foil.
Preheat the oven to 180º and bake the ham for about an hour. Baste the meat with its own sauce, every now and them.
Adjust the seasoning and add herbs to taste.