Isotonics drinks. Part I
We are confident that with the start of the Brazil 2016 Olympic Games, there will be many motivated athletes and there is nothing better than to take this opportunity to give you some ideas on how to get your strength back after a hard workout with some isotonic drinks with honey, which can be prepared at home.
- 1 litre of water
- 500mg sodium bicarbonate
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons of “El Brezal” Orange Honey
- Juice of 2-3 fruits
- Pour all ingredients into a blender and blend until all ingredients are well mixed.
NOTE: We can vary the fruit and make this isotonic juice with seasonal fruits, or fruits that you enjoy the most.
Guarana is an Amazon fruit with a high caffeine content, which is why it is a fruit that is commonly used as a stimulant.
- 1 teaspoon Guarana powder
- 1 pinch of brewer’s yeast
- 1 pinch wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons of “El Brezal” blossom honey
- 1 glass of water
- Mix well using a blender for 3-4 minutes
NOTE: Drink before any physical activity.