Hummus with honey
Making a plate of hummus is very simple, and so is making a plate of hummus with honey and lemon. Only five ingredients are used in this recipe, and the result is a sweet flavour with a hint of freshly squeezed lemon.
- 1 can of chickpeas.
- 1/2 cup of “El Brezal” blossom honey
- 1/4 cup of Olive oil, preferably Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- ½ cup tahini paste with honey
- Open the can of chickpeas, drain, and keep the liquid in a separate container
- Mix the chickpeas, tahini, olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl. Blend all ingredients with a mixer
- The hummus may be possibly slightly dry, don’t worry, just add a little of the reserved liquid from the chickpeas until you get the right texture.
- Add a drizzle of “El Brezal” blossom honey and stir well.