Honey and walnut ice cream
The classic combination of honey and walnuts becomes perfect when presented in an ice cream.
- 250ml milk
- 250ml cream
- El Brezal Blossom Honey
- Vanilla pod
- Peeled walnuts
- Heat the milk, cream, 4 tablespoons of honey and a vanilla pod in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- When it comes to a boil, remove from heat, allow to cool and put it in the refrigerator a couple of hours or 30 minutes in the freezer.
- Get the mixture out, stir it and put it back in the freezer. This operation must be repeated every 30 minutes until an ice cream texture is obtained.
- When the ice cream is almost done, add the nuts and leave to freeze properly.
- When the ice cream is almost done, we add the nuts and leave it freeze well.