Honey and rum ice cream
Today we want to surprise you with our honey and rum ice cream. Do you fancy it???
- El Brezal Forest Honey
- 2 egg yolks
- 225ml milk
- 200ml cream
- A handful of raisins
- A glass of rum
- Put the raisins in rum and allow them soak for about 4 hours.
- Whip the cream and set aside.
- Add the milk to a saucepan over low heat together with 2 tablespoons of honey and stir without letting it come to the boil until honey has dissolved and then allow to cool.
- Add the whipped cream to the milk, stir gently and leave the mixture in the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
- After four hours, add the hydrated raisins to the mixture together with a shot of rum. Mix well again.
- Set up the ice cream maker and add the mixture gradually, leaving it to mix for about 45 minutes.
- After this time, put the ice cream in a mould and leave in the freezer for 2 hours
- Our rum and honey ice cream is ready!
NOTES: Ice cream not suitable for children as it contains alcohol.
An ice cream maker is required to prepare it