Halloween is here, and we want to share this event with you. Here are three deliciously terrifying recipes for you to prepare for a night of terror that no one will ever forget ……
- Boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 tablespoon of “El Brezal” blossom honey
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Mustard
- Black olives
- Red food colouring
- Cut the boiled eggs in half, separate the yolks from the whites and put them in a separate bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, honey, mustard and tuna along with the egg yolks and mix well.
- Fill the boiled egg halves with the mix and put them face down, so that the part with the mixture is left touching the plate and on the smooth white top part put half a black olive and a drop of red food colouring to produce a veined effect on the eyes.
Bloody zombie fingers
- Raw sliced almonds
Ingredients for the blood (barbecue sauce)
- 1 cup of fried tomato sauce
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 1/2 cup of “El Brezal” blossom honey
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the sausages in half and at one end (which is not cut) put a piece of laminated almond, make some cuts to sausages to simulate the creases of the knuckles
- Cook the sausages in the oven until lightly browned.
- Mix the tomato, vinegar, honey, water, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Reduce the mixture by simmering until the desired thickness is attained.
- Put the sauce on the ends of sausages, on the part where there is no almond, like it were blood.
- Apple juice
- Green food colouring
- Wine gums shaped like worms
- Peel and chop the melon. Blend it with a glass of apple liqueur.
- Add honey to taste and green food colouring and mix well again
- Put the drink into glasses and garnish with wine gums.
NOTE: You can replace the apple juice for apple liqueur if the spell is for an adult.