To end our September detox month we have prepared a salad that you can combine with the shakes that have been published during this month.
- ¼ cup quinoa
- Fresh cheese
- Cherry tomato
- Sunflower oil
- Apple vinegar
- “El Brezal” Blossom Honey
- Add the quinoa to a saucepan of boiling water and leave until it is done
- Wash the spinach, chop the cherry tomatoes, fresh cheese and apple and put into a bowl.
- Remove the quinoa from the heat, drain it and allow it to cool
- Grate the carrot and add to the bowl along with the walnuts.
- Pour the cooled quinoa into a bowl and add salt to taste
- Add 1cm of vinegar, 1 cm “El Brezal” blossom honey, and 1cm of sunflower oil to a blender glass (it is important to put the same amount of oil, honey and vinegar)