Cream of pumpkin, honey and ginger
- 1 tablespoonful of curry
- Herbs (dill, thyme, etc.)
- Fresh ginger
- Heat a little oil in a saucepan, add the spoonful of curry powder and stir a little.
- Add the clean chopped leek, peppers, carrot. And stir everything well until it is browned.
- Add the water to the saucepan and add a little dill and/or thyme, rosemary etc. And some peppercorns and season to taste.
- Cut the pumpkin into squares and add it to the previously prepared broth together with some pieces of ginger.
- When the pumpkin is well cooked, blend everything well with a hand blender.
- Remove the cream from the heat, add a few tablespoons of honey and stir again.
- Milk can be added to tone down the flavour.